4Life Indigenous outreach seeks to help to heal, reconcile, and to restore relationships between Aboriginal and non-Aboriginal people in Australia. Further to that, 4Life Indigenous outreach seeks to advance God’s Kingdom by growing healthy communities through intentional evangelism and outreach ministries.
4Life Indigenous outreach is working to raise the awareness of this challenge, by implementing a fivefold Mission. The fivefold mission is:
- To proclaim the Good News of the Kingdom
- To teach, baptize and encourage new believers
- To respond to human need by loving service
- To seek to transform unjust structures of society
- To train Indigenous pastors and leaders
If you have a desire to become involved in building relationships with Indigenous people, we invite you to join us.